Homesite Insurance Company - Filed a claim on Nov. 2nd 2014, still in investigation stage WTF??
I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014, on Nov. 2nd 2014 I was broken into again, I have turned in all necessary documentation to Homesite Insurance, to date everything is done, but they are still "investigating" my claim, this has been going on since the beginning of Dec. 2014. but no one has been to y home, talked to me, or any of my neighbors about my break in, attached you will find Pictures of the damage done to my apartment, these pictures were taken by homesite after 2 days of arguing with them about why they should take pictures of the damage done to my apartment.
I would urge people NOT to use ESurance, or Homesite Insurance for ANY insurance needs, the money you save is not worth the hassles involved with getting a claim paid.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- problems processing my claim
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Renters Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "Three year old John Deere D140, caught fire lost everything in garage. Beware..."
- "I contacted Kia of Toledo to find a 4x4, Manual Transmission, SUV, and they Kia tried to sell me an off brand vehicle instead that had no value. When..."
- "My father (Robert Richardson) has been all but forgotten, life member my ***......"
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."