Homesite Insurance Company - Filed a claim on Nov. 2nd 2014, still in investigation stage WTF??
I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014, on Nov. 2nd 2014 I was broken into again, I have turned in all necessary documentation to Homesite Insurance, to date everything is done, but they are still "investigating" my claim, this has been going on since the beginning of Dec. 2014. but no one has been to y home, talked to me, or any of my neighbors about my break in, attached you will find Pictures of the damage done to my apartment, these pictures were taken by homesite after 2 days of arguing with them about why they should take pictures of the damage done to my apartment.
I would urge people NOT to use ESurance, or Homesite Insurance for ANY insurance needs, the money you save is not worth the hassles involved with getting a claim paid.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- problems processing my claim
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Renters Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "My father (Robert Richardson) has been all but forgotten, life member my ***......"
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- " If you want to ride on a bus that tries to run down a family broke down on the side of the road then Megabus is your bus company. ..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."