Homesite Insurance Company - Filed a claim on Nov. 2nd 2014, still in investigation stage WTF??

4 of 12 Homesite Insurance Company reviews

I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014, on Nov. 2nd 2014 I was broken into again, I have turned in all necessary documentation to Homesite Insurance, to date everything is done, but they are still "investigating" my claim, this has been going on since the beginning of Dec. 2014. but no one has been to y home, talked to me, or any of my neighbors about my break in, attached you will find Pictures of the damage done to my apartment, these pictures were taken by homesite after 2 days of arguing with them about why they should take pictures of the damage done to my apartment.

I would urge people NOT to use ESurance, or Homesite Insurance for ANY insurance needs, the money you save is not worth the hassles involved with getting a claim paid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
problems processing my claim
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Renters Insurance
Review category
Insurance
review #579433 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Homesite Insurance Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 12 Homesite Insurance Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04 #1236248 Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States

ok, when someone is cutting your couch looking for seomthing, chances are they suspect you are or you in fact are, a drug dealer

Sep 08 #1209899 Kokomo, Indiana, United States

At least the dog and kitty were okay...looks like mr kitty is on the look out!! It does seem kinda shady by how and where the slashes are..just saying..the holder under the tmobile box isnt even messed with

Gimme-A-Break

Jan 28, 2015 #937994

Go to the animal shelter, and get yourself a big mean Rottweiler.

1 0 Reply

Jan 08, 2015 #927756

Looks like this was a personal attack on you, who did you *** off?

2 0 Reply
Ricochet-Rabbit

Jan 11, 2015 #929491

Several break-ins in 2014? Probably pissed off a neighbor...really bad by the looks of it.

3 0 Reply

Jan 07, 2015 #927422 San Antonio, Texas, United States

Pretty obvious this is an insurance scam. People smash and grab. Not take the time to slice the cushions and mattress one slice on each cushion. Slices were in the exact middle and look very deliberate. Looks like someone destroyed their own *** *** hoping to cash in.

6 1 Reply
mddg1969

Jan 08, 2015 #928093 Toledo, Ohio, United States

you must either be an ***, or working for law inforcement or something, because if you really think that I would destroy antiques passed down threw my family since the 1930's, you are CRAZY, I lost things that can NEVER be replaced in this break in, and to the other poster, yes it was personal, and I don't know what I did to *** the person off.

1 1 Reply
mi

Mar 22, 2015 #962071

I would move.They already broke your lease by not providing you with a safe environment.You have rights as a tenant.Google your states tenant rights to see what can help you.

May 30, 2015 #989786

Blah blah blah, by the way if this was a robbery that car radio wouldn't have been left.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Homesite Insurance Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Homesite Insurance Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×