Homesite Insurance Company - Filed a claim on Nov. 2nd 2014, still in investigation stage WTF??
I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014, on Nov. 2nd 2014 I was broken into again, I have turned in all necessary documentation to Homesite Insurance, to date everything is done, but they are still "investigating" my claim, this has been going on since the beginning of Dec. 2014. but no one has been to y home, talked to me, or any of my neighbors about my break in, attached you will find Pictures of the damage done to my apartment, these pictures were taken by homesite after 2 days of arguing with them about why they should take pictures of the damage done to my apartment.
I would urge people NOT to use ESurance, or Homesite Insurance for ANY insurance needs, the money you save is not worth the hassles involved with getting a claim paid.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- problems processing my claim
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Renters Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- "I went in to get my hair cut as I keep it short.. I showed her a pic of how it usually is done and I said I wanted it..."
- "we bought a reclining couch and love seat and a matching recliner. The love seat was defective and we were shipped a new one several weeks later this new one..."